The dignity of man is inviolable.
The following is no poetry,
it is inevitable for me to speak out!
respecting the articles 1 (1), 5 (1) and 5 (3)
of The Fundamental Rights (Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany):
(1) Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar. Sie zu achten und zu schützen ist Verpflichtung aller staatlichen Gewalt.
(1) The dignity of man is inviolable. To respect and protect it is the duty of all state authority.
(1) Jeder hat das Recht, seine Meinung in Wort, Schrift und Bild frei zu äußern und zu verbreiten und sich aus allgemein zugänglichen Quellen ungehindert zu unterrichten. Die Pressefreiheit und die Freiheit der Berichterstattung durch Rundfunk und Film werden gewährleistet. Eine Zensur findet nicht statt.
(1) Every person has the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing, and pictures and to inform himself without hindrance from generally accessible sources. Freedom of the press and freedom of reporting by means of broadcasts and films shall be guaranteed. There will be no censorship.
(3) Kunst und Wissenschaft, Forschung und Lehre sind frei."
(3) Art and scholarship, research, and teaching are free.
The invisible what is visible
Through this land runs something invisible. . . and yet visible. .
It winds through this land, unstoppable,
propagates in all levels, penetrates into every city, every village.
It is is not a tidal wave and
also I do not compare it with a tidal wave,
because the tide of the sea is something natural
- Or a reaction to the destruction of nature by man.
What spreads in this country permanently
reminds me of an ulcer that spreads in the body
that makes people sick, inflicts harm him physically and mentally.
That's why I call it an ulcer, a tumor.
This is an artificial ulcer, planned and bred by humans,
Yes, incredible as it may sound: it was created by people for people.
But not every citizen of this country is infected with it.
When a human being gets infected by this ulcer, it takes possession of him abruptly,
in an unimaginable scale,
not everyone can immediately see, feel how fast this ulcer
spreads in the body and soul and begins with the destruction
and at the same time with the destruction of the privacy of the people.
created by humans for humans,
consciously planned, and knowing to what will cause it to destruction, damage,
begins immediately after infection inexorably with the destruction of everything
that makes this human's life worth living.
Not every human who has been infected with it detects at once that she/he has been infected,
not everyone can handle it, if she/he is aware about the infection and its extent.
The ulcer takes no respect,
it is merciless in its planned and realised destruction ...
a malignant ulcer,
The ulcer is invisible - and yet visible.
Everyone who is not infected by it, can also see it when you look closely.
But not everyone like to see it. Not everyone really wants to know about it.
Everyone who is infected with the ulcer,
gets at the same time an invisible and yet visible stamp
at offices created for the control of infected people,
to manifest the infection, laws have been made for,
This stamp is instantly recognizable by
all who are not infected,
but who have to do with infected people:
Landlords, hiring managers, bank employees, hospitals, doctors, schools, . . .
Not every non-infected human looks away,
not everyone treats an infected human being as scum,
not everyone repeats the spread lies about the infected humans.
It is a malignant ulcer,
spiteful, vicious, violent,
that takes possession what does not belong to him,
that destructs what is the holiest of humans,
what is the heart of man,
and what makes the human:
the dignity of man.
I will not let me destroy my dignity. I speak not only for myself.
I speak for every human, who is infected with this ulcer.
I can not accept this destruction, I can not and I will not close my eyes, ears, mouth.
Today is the 7th July in 2013.
Not without reason (dictatorship of the Nazi regime, dictatorship of the GDR regime) has this state - still - a Constitution that guarantees every citizen fundamental rights, such as Freedom of expression, choice of employment
- and above all: the DIGNITY OF MAN.
"Article 1 [human dignity, fundamental rights obligation of public authorities]
(1) The dignity of man is inviolable. To respect and protect it is the duty of all state authority. "
(The Basic Law for the Federal Republic of Germany, as of 18-7-2012)
I demand the immediate abolition of the Hartz 4 laws!
Regards my life and my artwork:
I will not let anyone censor my art in any way, prohibit it or command me.
Nobody will command me, how, when, where I do my art!
The basic rights of every citizen, the human rights of every citizen,
the dignity of man must be respected!
The dignity of man is inviolable!
Pit Becker paintmyblues. Visual Artist, painter.
Region Bergstraße, Federal Republic of Germany, 7 July 2013
For info regards Hartz-IV, ALG II Help Forum and adviser:
Copyright © by Pit Becker paintmyblues,
PIT BECKER ARTwork, 2013. All Rights Reserved.